• ISTH 15 (3)
  • ISTH 15 (4)
  • ISTH 15 (7)
  • ISTH 15 (8)
  • ISTH 15 (9)
  • ISTH 15 (2)
  • 110 m2Area
  • 1Bedroom
  • 1Bathroom
  • 1Garage

Key Features :

· Located by the sea with a FANTASTIC view of the Marmara Sea.

· Waking up hearing and smelling the sea

· Nearby hospitals, colleges, shopping malls and easy access to the main roads.

· Consisting of 7 blocks offering family-friendly facilities.

· Marmara Apartments is a community you will not want to leave.

Payment plan : 30% down payment, the rest 70% installments for 24 months .

  • Key Features : · Located by the sea with a FANTASTIC view of the Marmara Sea.· Waking up hearing and smelling the sea· Nearby hospitals, colleges, shopping malls and easy access to the main roads.· Consisting of 7 blocks offering family-friendly facilities.· Marmara Apartments is a community you will not want to leave.Payment plan : 30% down payment, the rest 70% installments for 24 months .
  • 24/7 security and reception
  • Basketball court
  • cafe & restaurant
  • Children play ground
  • Children Playground
  • Fitness center
  • Football field
  • Free shuttle to metro
  • Gardens
  • Indoor parking lots
  • Indoor swimming pool
  • Market
  • Outdoor Swimming Pool
  • SPA
  • Special Beach
  • Tennis court
  • Turkish bath and sauna